How to apply
Please read this information carefully.
1. Choose a course and check the course brochure on our website:
www.mega.edu.au for all entry requirements.
2. After reading the MEGA Terms & Conditions, please complete this Application Form.
Download Application Form in PDF format
3. Ensure that you have signed in the Application From(must be signed by Guardian or Parents if under 18 years old) and attached all the relevant documents as below.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your current visa (if applying onshore)
- Certified ture copy of qualifications (Certificates and Academic Transcript must be translated in English)
- English Test results (IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Academic)
4. Return the completed Application Form and the necessary documents to:
Macquarie Education Group Australia
PO Box Q1689 Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230
Tel: (02) 9299 6788, Fax: (02) 9299 7879
5. If your application is assessed, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
On the Letter of Offer, you will be advised about fee payment (including the non-refundable AUD$200 Enrolment Fee), how to arrange homestay and guardianship or airport pick-up if required. For information concerning student visas to Australia, please refer to the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website - www.immi.gov.au
Students under 18 years old must have appropriate welfare arrangements. Students can choose to apply through nominated homestay and guardianship companies by MEGA for welfare arrangements. MEGA also can process homestay inspection and guardianship interview.
6. Upon receipt of payment details on Letter of Offer and signed International Student Acceptance Form (must be signed by Guardian or Parents if under 18 years old), we will issue and electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) to apply for a student visa. (Requires for International student only)
Note for Macquarie Grammar School
• Students applying whilst in Australia
1. Submit your form in person to the Enrolment Officer.
2. The Registrar will process your documentation and
book a time for you to do an English Placement Test.
3. Upon completion of the reading you will be asked
to wait whilst the assessment is evaluated.
• Students applying whilst still overseas
4. Attend a meeting in person with the School agent.
5. If you meet the school academic requirements and
English requirements of an IELTS of 5.5 (Yr10),
6.0 (Yr 11 & 12), the agent will organise your enrolment
procedure into Macquarie Grammar School.
6. If you do not meet the School IELTS entry
requirement, the agent will organise registration into
a front end English course followed by entry into
Macquarie Grammar School.